CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

CARDIAC CATHETER SCHEDULED....

We finally received the call today and the cardiac catheter is scheduled for 10:30am on May 21st. I am sure this date will come way too quickly. Coop's ear infection is gone and while at Dr. Kelley's office Coop said "bird" as we looked at a picture of birds and then repeated me as I told him that another picture was of ducks, quack quack. He said "quack". This is so much fun! While Cooper is learning his first words Raelynn has started talking like a valley girl. "Like" this and "like" that. I told her if she said "like" one more time I was going to lick her face. She started to laugh and asked me why. I said I couldn't think of anything else but I really wanted her to stop saying "like". She said, "It is just "like" the way I am talking now, I'm sure it is just a phase!" In complete laughter I told her I hoped it was!

I got an email from Bonnie today and Raelynn has her first riding lesson this weekend. How funny is that. My daughter is taking riding lessons. Her Grandpa will be proud. This whole thing is awesome because it is nothing I would have ever involved her in. It gives her such diversity and I am really excited to see how she likes it. I am sure she will sit atop that horse with the biggest smile ever on her face. I cannot wait!

0 comments: