CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Today is my Mom's Birthday! It is not a monumental one but then again isn't every year you have with your mother worth celebrating! Unexpectedly a little get together planned for my Mom's Birthday has turned into a huge surprise birthday party. Unfortunately we were not able to get everything together to be there which is very hard on me because my Mom is there for everything for us. So I want to dedicate this to my Mom since I cannot be there to tell her it in person.

Happy Birthday Mom! We are so sorry we cannot be there, please know we did try very hard to work things out it was just a little too last minute for us to make it. I hope you love your surprise party, I know it will be great! Sherri and Karli have worked very hard not only to get everything ready but to keep it a secret and from what I have heard that has been a very difficult job since you got to Colorado! I know I have on occasion told you how thankful I am for everything you do for us but I want to take a minute now to tell you how thankful I am that I am one of your daughters. You see now I get it. I have two of my own and know they are the greatest gift we could ever receive. I want you to know I am honored to be one of those gifts to you. I know we have had our challenges but I hope through it all you look proudly upon us and feel the way I do each time I look at my children because if you do I know I have given you the greatest gift I ever could. You have taught me to enjoy every second with Raelynn and Cooper. Now I want you to look around and see that today is your day, enjoy every second. This was all done for you because you always do for us. We love you very much and wish you a very Happy Birthday.

1 comments:

Huber Family said...

Oh my, what a wonderful gift! The video of the kiddos is precious. Raelynn's rendition of the birthday song is adorable and so is Cooper, her clapping accompaniment = )