CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 30, 2010

GO COOPER GO................

We had another weight check for Cooper today and he has gained 3/4lb and is back up to 25lbs! We were so excited but after yesterday not surprised. Yesterday Coop ate as much as if not a little more than Raelynn did. It was crazy to see him eat. He sat at the table for over an hour and ate little bite after little bite. He is now telling us what he does and doesn't like, "dat bite to big, I wike wittle bites!". Tonight it was just Coop and I for dinner since Dad and Raelynn had a Watch Dog meeting at school. I asked him what he wanted to eat and he says, "Yogurt and Puppy Cheetos"(this is what he calls the big puffy cheetos). I told him he could have yogurt but not puppy cheetos until he ate something else. He says, "O tay, what you having I eat too." I think he might finally be catching on!!!

We are still working on potty training too. He is doing pretty well but we still have accidents. This weekend at the family reunion Terry had taken Cooper to the bathroom a time or two and usually he doesn't. This morning I took Coop potty and when he was done he says, "next time I potty I stand up like a big boy". Oh boy!!! I told him he couldn't stand up until he learned to never potty in his pants. I have no idea what my excuse will be when he gets that mastered. I just cannot imagine cleaning up that mess!!!

Our family reunion was pretty fun and it was great to see everyone. We went to Manhattan on Friday night and stayed with Steph. Raelynn and Cooper slept in the same room and boy was that a treat. They finally went to sleep but I now know for sure they will never share a room. First it was too much giggling then Coop wanted to continue to be funny while Raelynn was ready to go to sleep. The both finally did go to sleep and even woke up pretty happy Saturday morning. Then it was off to Hays for the reunion. It made for a short weekend but well worth it. I am looking forward to a long weekend coming up though.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww... that eating story is too cute. I'm so glad that Cooper is eating well! We still struggle to get Aly to eat. She's just not interested most of the time. These silly heart babies~ they need to eat more than HH babies and they could care less. :)
Glad things are going well for your family!
Jenny