CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

DAY 3.........

Still improving with 24 ounces today. I am so excited he is doing better. He is such a better baby and is so close to crawling. He actually ate/choked on a cracker tonight. I am anxious and nervous for our appointment with Dr. Kelley. I am hopefully he has not lost too much weight.

We had our interview on KSNT 27 News tonight but I have not seen it yet. People said it was good but I am anxious to see it myself. The media coverage has been great. I am soooooo excited for5 the 5K and to see my family. I am also extremely tired and still have so much paperwork to do so this is it for tonight. Please say a prayer that Cooper has earned the right to leave his feeding out@

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for Cooper. Maybe he's figuring out that eating equates to "no feeding tube" so he's trying harder. Good luck with the fun run tomorrow. We'll be out of town :-( so won't be able to participate but I'll be anxious to hear all about it when we return. Hugs, Cathy