CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ANOTHER GOOD REPORT.....

Things are going great this morning. He remained consistent last night and they have gotten his blood sugar under control. They are starting to adjust a few of his medications and move forward. We are now just waiting to be able to close his chest and that could happen in the next couple days. Coop still does not want to be asleep anymore and that is starting to become an issue. They will continue to keep him resting until they close his chest.

Everyone is recommending that if we need to get away today would be the day so Terry is headed back to Lawrence and I think once Sherri gets over here I will too. I am officially out of clothes so I will go back home to do laundry and repack and then will be back. Hopefully I can have a chance to see Raelynn as well. She is still doing great and accepting they way things are right now very well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going good for Cooper. We will continue praying for you all. Merle and Delma Dible

Anonymous said...

HI TERRY AND KRISTI, I HAVE SO ENJOYED KEEPING UP WITH THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT LITTLE COOPER AND APPRECIATE SO MUCH YOU TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE. I FEEL LIKE MY PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED FOR LITTLE COOPER IS RESPONDING SO WELL. I WAS SO SCARED FOR YOU AND PRAYED SO HARD THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK. I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND THAT THE GOOD LORD WATCHES OVER LITTLE COOPER AND KEEPS HIM SAFE. MARILYN WATERS

Anonymous said...

HI TERRY AND KRISTI, I HAVE SO ENJOYED KEEPING UP WITH THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT LITTLE COOPER AND APPRECIATE SO MUCH YOU TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE. I FEEL LIKE MY PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED FOR LITTLE COOPER IS RESPONDING SO WELL. I WAS SO SCARED FOR YOU AND PRAYED SO HARD THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK. I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND THAT THE GOOD LORD WATCHES OVER LITTLE COOPER AND KEEPS HIM SAFE. MARILYN WATERS

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Cathy & Don

Anonymous said...

Well, it's 6:00 now, so you should have clean clothes, have seen your daughter and ready for another day. Thank you for keeping us posted. You are in our thoughts all day long, I'm so happy to see the good reports. Hang in there, you are almost home. John & Vicky
PS Hug Terri and Raelyn for us.

Anonymous said...

Kristi and Terry:
Thanks for keeping us informed. I know this has been extremely hard on all of you, but just know in the end it will all be worth it.
Hugs and kissesAunt Linda