CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING

The gas did not work so now on to Plan B. They will put him back on bypass and hook him up to a machine that his blood will pump out to, then the machine will remove the carbon dioxide and then pump it back into his body. He will be on this machine for a day or two and then will return to surgery where they will take him off of bypass and this machine and see how he is doing. This will give his lungs a little break with hopes that once they have rested they will work as they should.

How are we doing? I am on my second box of Kleenexes and I want to run out of here. Terry is hanging in there like a champ. As before, please please please keep praying for our little boy!!!

3 comments:

Donovan's Daddy said...

Makes some sense that his lungs would be thrown off or confused, as they were probably never used to his heart doing its job completely. You guys stay strong. That's why you were blessed with Cooper. He needed strong parents.

E-

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys...We all are here at the office. Cooper is full of surprises, and Im pretty sure he some more to come. Stay positive. Don't feel ashamed to cry, it is okay. You two need anything, you know I am just a phone call away. I have all my family and friends praying for him too. Love you both.

Jill

Tatum Eck said...

I'm going to be going right by you all tonight and would love to drop by and give hugs and support. Can I bring you anything...food, clothes, anything?? Just let me know if it is okay to drop for a few minutes and see you all?? Text me or email me. tatum.eck.pzl1@statefarm.com. Love ya guys!!