CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

UPDATE ON THE PROCESS...

Everything is going really well. His blood sugar is still high and they are still trying to figure that out but not a big deal yet. So far his body is accepting its responsibilities well. Things will start to get a little more hectic now as they wean his down more and more. I am attaching a link to the blog that will give a description of the correctional surgery they performed. This description is close however there was no valve or conduit placed in Cooper.

Bonnie was over to visit today and broke up our day a little bit. We greatly appreciated the visit. Terry actually turned down an invitation to play golf. I think that may have been the first time ever, ha ha ha.

Thank you all again for the tremendous support and please keep praying for Coop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read all is going well. Thoughts and prayers were with you all day. I'll keep you all in my prayers until you come home.

miles3_17 said...

We made it home and it was like I was in another world w/out internet and I had to catch up all today on everything. I'm glad the weaning is going ok. Brett and I were going to head over there tonight, but something came up, glad we didnt since you already had company. I want to see you guys soon though. Remember we are thinking of you often and pray for the best for Cooper. Kaden just went to bed a little bit ago and we said our prayer for Coop (although he did look down to the ground from his crib for the dog, sorry!....we try!) take care.