CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

ONE STEP CLOSER...

Well this morning has started off great, they are currently closing Cooper's chest. This is another huge step forward and once again I feel so happy yet anxious. My favorite attending is on today, Dr. Kelly Tieves. She is awesome. She said that we will start waking Coop up today. (She calls him Coop too, she is great) It has been 8 days since I "saw" Cooper and although I realize there are going to be challenges to face once he is awake, I can hardly wait!

7 comments:

miles3_17 said...

We can hardly wait either to see him so I can't imagine your anxiety!! Great news, and he'll do great. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news.I can feel your excitement.It must seem like forever.Love you guys. Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

That sun keeps poking through!!!!

Mary Sabo

Anonymous said...

Coop is such a fighter he needs a new nickname--"Rocky"! Can't wait to hold "Rocky" and play with him.
Aunt Bonnie

Huber Family said...

AWESOME! So glad to hear more positive news = ) I just had to pass on that we've been checking your updates so much at home that Riley no longer points to the computer and says "pooter" -- he now points and says "Cooper!" Ha! Anyhow, we are so happy for all of you and are so proud of little Coop for being such a tough little fighter! We're still praying he gets through these next steps without much trouble, but are also celebrating what has been accomplished so far.
All our best,
Jen, Corey, Riley & Gage

Anonymous said...

This is great and exciting news. I can't wait until I can see all of you again.

Cousin Cassie

The Wiley Clan said...

We are SO excited to hear about Coop's great progress! Like, his bear, he's such a champ! :) I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get out yesterday and have some much-needed time with Raelynn and some pampering for mom! :) The light at the end of the tunnel has arrived and "normalcy" will soon restore itself in your lives!

We'll keep you all in our prayers and anxiously await seeing you all soon!

Jana, Isaac & Emma