CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WE ARE HERE AND COOP IS FAST ASLEEP

Well we arrived this morning at 6am. We started the admission process right away. I confirmed that Dr. O'Brien was feeling good and they assured me he was. The anesthesiologist was a very nice sweet guy that promised to take good care of our baby. He did not cry once this morning. I wish I could say the same for Terry and I. Once he finally woke up I thought he would be very hungry but he seemed very content and gave us lots of smiles. We handed him off to the nurses at approximately 7:20am. The tears would not stop and are still hard to control. We just handed our baby over and literally his life is in their hands. We have already received one update that he is doing great. He is asleep and the ventilator is already in place. They were in the process of getting all the IVs inserted. This is going to be the longest 5 hours of my life!!!

1 comments:

miles3_17 said...

Just said my prayer as I read the blog, I am anxious for the next update!! Stay strong!!!