CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MY KIDS ARE THE GREATEST.....

Things are going really well. Cooper is sleeping through the night and does not even wake when we feed him and give him his meds. Wish we could sleep through the night!!!! He has had a couple spit ups but nothing compared to how he was. Last night I started back in with the massage therapy with him and you would not have believed how happy this made him. He was smiling and even laughing out loud. Raelynn also got a massage after Cooper and so I think we will be back to our nightly massages before bedtime. They both love them but who wouldn't! Raelynn was truly a doll last night. She was eating dinner and I was lying with Cooper in the living room because he was having one of his "I want to throw up" spells. Out of the blue Raelynn says, "Mommy you are the best Mom in the whole life". Now I realize that "in the whole life" doesn't make a lot of sense but you get her point and it was so sweet. She tells me all the time she loves me and is glad I'm her Mommy. Oh if this can just last until she is 25! Hahaha. Anyway, then we were talking that we needed to plant a tree for Cooper because we have 3 trees in our yard and she and Terry a long time ago designated one for her, one for me and one for Terry. Well anyway when I told her we needed to plant a tree for Cooper she said we didn't because she would share her tree with Cooper. I told her how sweet that was and she simple said, it's for Cooper! Are you understanding why I am so in love with this girl!!!




Yesterday Lisa sent me some pics of the kids. They are so cute and I love to see what they do while I am at work. Lisa has two boys Noah and Jarod. Noah loves Raelynn and Cooper so much and seems to always be helping with them. Jarod has a brotherly love for them as well which allows him to love them some days and be bothered by them on others. It is all so cute and I have said many times we are so fortunate to have Lisa and her family.






1 comments:

The Wiley Clan said...

I am here to help with any tree planting!

-Isaac