CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RAELYNN AND POHO.....

I cannot resist, you have to see this. Last night Terry put fertilizer on our yard and we had told Raelynn she couldn't let Poho out because he couldn't be in the grass because of the fertilizer. So tonight when we got home Raelynn wanted to go out back to play and of course Poho went out too. Raelynn was so distraught because he was in the grass. She had already been yelling at him for a few seconds when I grabbed the camera to record this. She really feels Poho is her dog and tells Terry every morning to take care of her dog while she's gone. It cracks me up!!!

2 comments:

miles3_17 said...

That little girl cracks me up. To cute!

Anonymous said...

Definitely one of the cutest things I have seen. I was cracking up!
Brianne