CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 4, 2010

4 DAYS AND COUNTING................

Today they kids spent the day with their friends Kaden and Brooks and their Mommy, Kelly! They even got to spend time with Kaden and Brook's Grandma and I am telling you they had a great time! They were completely exhausted again tonight. I am getting kind of use to this easy bedtime thing. My kids have always been easy to put to bed but the last few nights Raelynn has asked us if she could go to bed :) Thank you Kelly so much for taking care of them today!!!

I almost got everything wrapped up at work but of course got slammed at 3pm so will have to go in sometime this weekend and finish up. As I left work tonight I felt sick to my stomach as I realized we are almost there, almost to surgery time. I began to think in my mind how I was not ready for this. I quickly put those thoughts to bed and am just glad that we are very busy this weekend so I will not have time to think of all the things that will transpire over the next month.

I think Raelynn is thinking about it too. I walked in her room and she was sitting on the edge of her bed just looking at this framed picture she had gotten from her daycare. I asked her what she was doing and she says, "I was just looking at this picture and thinking back to when I was just 4 not 4 1/2. Remember those little shoes I had then...they were my favorite but now they are way too small." Now I was trying hard not to crack up. She continues...."I don't know if I want to keep growing up, I liked it back then." I reminded her of all the great things she gets to do now that she is almost 5 that she didn't get to do when she was just 4 like make her own eggs and take a shower all by herself and read to Cooper and on and on and on. She seemed to feel much better then and back to her happy self. As she ran out of her room she ran past Cooper and then stopped and gave him a hug and kiss and said, I love you Boo! and then she was off.

Today Aunt Bonnie forwarded me some pics from yesterday's visit to the zoo.....



0 comments: