CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

IT CONTINUES.................

The VSD is closed and they are dropping the temperature in the room so they can continue on with the conduit. I may have already posted this but they drop the operating room down to the low 40's to slow the organ functions while working on the heart. My poor little boy is freezing!!!!

I know I keep thanking you all but you just can't imagine what all your support means to us. Not to mention it sure does make the time go by faster having so many wonderful things to read :) You are all great.

Thanks to updates from Mary Beth, Raelynn is having a good time at her house and doing well. I miss her already but am so thankful she is being loved. Raelynn~ We love you and Coop is doing great. This morning while he was on his silly meds he called me Tissy! I told him, "no I'm Mommy" and he said, "where Tissy?" I told him you would see him soon. He loves you!

9 comments:

Vickie said...

I'm thinking of you guys today. Stay positive and strong.

The Dukes said...

Awww, I bet he's thinking about his "Tissy" right now. If it's so cold in there he might be dreaming about building a snowman with her! It will be interesting to see what he recalls of this experience in the weeks and months ahead.

CARR FAMILY said...

Stay strong! You are such a great Mommy! We love the updates.

Raelynn said...

Hi Mommy! Why did Cooper call you "Tissy"? I love you mommy! And Daddy too! And I love you Cooper! See you soon ~ I'll be at Grandmas! Goo, goo, gaa, gaa! Love,
Raelynn

Rhonda said...

So glad to hear things are moving right along. You are such an amazing Mom and Cooper is tough! Hang in there and stay positive!

Nana Jan said...

You guys are doing great, just hang in there and the surgery will be over soon. Our little Cooper remains one tough little guy, and we love him SO much!!!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Everyone here at my work is staying informed :-). Plenty of prayers coming your way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates!! We will keep praying!!
Love,
Brianne

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for little Cooper and know he will be just fine, hang in there Mom pretty soon you'll be able to see him!