CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

RAELYNN'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY DAY......

Today was the day we had planned to celebrate Raelynn's birthday and I had several surprises lined up. When Coop was admitted to the hospital yesterday, we knew we couldn't let that spoil Raelynn's Surprise Birthday Day (her actual birthday is July 1st). So Terry spent the night with Coop so I could be hope with Raelynn. The day began with breakfast in bed. We made her one of Grandma's famous fruit faces.
Then I let her know this is her special birthday day (this is what we call the day we celebrate our bday with a party but not our actual birthday) and that she had surprises all day! I told her every Princess deserves surprises and the theme of her day was Princesses. Next she received her first surprise which was her princess outfit.Our next surprise took us on a shopping spree because every Princess loves to shop. Raelynn ended up with a swim suit and cover up, 2 new pairs of shoes and a beautiful purse. Next it was off to a nail salon for a manicure and pedi. This is always fun for Raelynn.
After that was the big surprise. We had 4 of her friends and she having a Princess Tea Party at the Three Sisters Inn in Baldwin. After their tea party they got to go upstairs to a suite and place dress up. It was so much fun!!! The girls loved it and I think we Mom's loved it too.


We headed home from there, packed and headed to the hospital. Raelynn was exhausted but wanted to see her brother. She had a great day and I am so thankful I was able to still give her her Special Birthday Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a great mom! i am praying for you guys and I miss Raelynn. Give her a big hug from me.
Susanne Littrell