CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

LITTLE BY LITTLE......

Sorry for the back to back posts but things are progressing. There is still some bleeding but they have the drainage tubes in place and giving him much needed fluid and platelets. They have removed the cannula's for the bypass machine and he is completely off that which is good. The kind of not so great thing is they have his atrium hooked up to a pace maker right now. They said he has an underlying rhythm it is just skipping some beats here and there. They don't think it will have to remain there but did leave the temporary wires there and we'll see how he does over the next few days. I keep asking if everything thing looks good and they just keep saying, he did well but it was a big day and very stressful to him and his heart so I guess until I get in the room with him and can hear all of their talking I won't know for sure where things stand. Dr. O'Brien, the surgeon, should be out within the hour to talk with us and again we will get a better feel about things. I just can't wait to see him right now. I want to see him and hold him and touch him, then I will know. I am still holding my breath........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers, prayers, prayers coming your way! Hang in there Coop! (and family)! I told Cayman to say some extra prayers this morning and he said he wanted to draw him a picture to help him get better:)
Love,
Brianne

Chaunsea said...

Thanks for all the updates! The whole world is cheering for you Coop!!! Keep Going Strong!!! What a long day you all have endured, but you are enduring it great! I am beliving that you continue to have strength, patience, and faith!!!

We LOVE you!
The Kellers

Anonymous said...

Lot's and lots of prayers from us too. Coop is super strong he's gonna pull through this Mama. He's got an awesome family, doctors, and lots of prayers going up for him. Just think in a few weeks he's gonna be up and ready to go again stronger than before!

Cassidy said...

no prob with the posts kristi keep em coming!!! we are praying for u coop!!!!

Stefenie said...

Keep the posts coming! I feel like I have been sitting on the edge of my chair all day praying for sweet Coop!

I know that feeling when they won't give you the whole scoop when all you want is ALL the answers. Hang in there!! {{{HUG}}} Hopefully when you meet with the surgeon you will get a better feel for what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Lots of love and prayers for strength coming your way! Almost there.
Melissa Hoffman

Anonymous said...

You have all been on my mind all day. I pray things continue to improve.
Julie Roush