CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WAITING ON CUPCAKES TO COOL.................

Really??!!! It is 11:00 pm and here I am up waiting for the cupcakes to cool to decorate them because Raelynn wants cupcakes to take to Mary Beth's tomorrow to celebrate her birthday. What Mom wouldn't stay up late to do that!? Anyway, while we're talking about Miss Raelynn, tonight I took her golfing with me. She did great and had a good time. When we got there she got a Gatorade to drink. When we got in the cart she asked if I knew why she got a Gatorade. I said probably because she was thirsty. She says to me, "I got a Gatorade because when you are thirsty it gives you electrolytes that keep your body from dehydrating." There are 2 big words in that sentence for an almost 5 year old and she used them correctly. It cracked me up. When we were headed home she says to me; "Mom, I like hanging out with you." Wow, I loved hearing that. I should probably record her saying that so I can play it to myself when she is 16.

Before all the fun with Raelynn, we got fantastic news on Coop. We saw Dr. Kelley today and he said he is doing great and the infection is basically over. We have antibiotics for the next 10 days but all in all he is good. This was such a relief! It is so great to have Dr. Kelley to go to for all my questions. We would be lost without him.

Tomorrow is Raelynn's 5th Birthday. I cannot believe she is 5! I will wait for tomorrow for all my sappy feelings on her and her turning 5 until tomorrow. Now back to cupcake duty!

0 comments: