CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

5 DAYS AND COUNTING.........

Today was an enjoyable day for everyone, I think.....

The kids had their last day at camp and then Aunt Bonnie picked them up for a surprise trip to the zoo. They had soooo much fun! All I heard about was the Choo Choo Train and Carasole (sp?) and Zebra Tigers and on and on and on. It was a great day for them. After the zoo, Aunt Bonnie let Raelynn make these incredible cookies. I love that they bake together but wish she did not send them home with Raelynn. These are the most amazing cookies and impossible for me to resist! While the kids were having fun I actually got a lunch hour so I treated myself to a pedicure. I know completely unnecessary but extremely enjoyable. After work I picked the kids up we all headed to get out hair cut. The kids like this as well and I love how cute Demetria makes them look with fresh cuts. Terry came by and picked up the kids while I got my hair done. I got home in time to help put them to bed which did not take long since they were exhausted.

Tomorrow the kids are with Kelly so will have another fun day! The days seem to be going by way too fast. Although, I did just finish up my last major project from work and just have a handful or two of things to wrap up tomorrow. I thought Friday would never get here but now can't believe it is already here!

1 comments:

Cassidy said...

its ok kristi u work so hard u deserv to pamper urself!! ;P